In 2014, our company filed a patent for fast-rope gloves compatible with touchscreens. It developed fire-proof pilot gloves which can be used with tablets despite anti-UV protection and Level 5 cut-resistant gloves complying with standard EN 388 with no any external palm reinforcement.
In addition, our company produces discrete cut-resistant gloves which can be worn with business attire using flexible protective reinforcements which are shock-resistant, comfortable and silent and with better shock absorption than standard hard coverings.
- For decades, we have been exclusive suppliers of fighter pilots’ gloves.
- For decades we have been exclusive suppliers of gloves to ALAT (the French light air force)
- We are suppliers to the Gendarmerie Nationale
- We are suppliers to the Belgian Federal Police Force
- We are suppliers to the Belgian Army
- We are suppliers to the Norwegian Army
- We are suppliers to the Parisian public transport network
For more particular requests, the company can initiate specific developments and mobilise its teams to meet the real-life challenges raised by changes in materials and technologies.